After the pandemic, more and more people are looking to create a hotel experience at home. Whether it’s adding in some extra amenities or simply redecorating, there are plenty of ways to make your property feel more like a hotel.
Here are six of our favorite tips:
- Get furniture that is both aesthetically pleasing and practical. Home furnishings can make a big impact when it comes to creating a hotel-like feel on your property. Opt for pieces that are both comfortable and stylish.
- Create an impressive entryway. First impressions are everything. Create a statement and inviting entryway that will make your guests feel welcome from the start.
- Create separate living and sleeping areas. When you’re staying in a hotel, one of the things that make it feel so special is the separation between the living and sleeping areas. Creating this same feeling in your own home can be as easy as using different colors or textures in your décor or installing some folding screens or room dividers.
- Incorporate biophilia. By incorporating biophilia into your design, you can bring the benefits of nature indoors and improve your mental and physical health.
- Add ambient lighting. Ambient lighting is another key component of a hotel-style atmosphere. It helps to create a relaxing and calming environment, perfect for winding down after a long day. Try adding some floor lamps, sconces, or even candles to your space.
- Create a luxurious bathroom experience. Your bathroom should be a haven, a place where you can relax and rejuvenate. To create a mood and add some extra touches, like metallics and feminine elements to make it feel truly luxurious.
With just a few simple changes, you can easily transform your property into a hotel-style oasis.